Tuesday 15 April 2014

White Jeans




































Spring is well underway so I thought it would be great to show an easy way to transition into this season with ease. 

White jeans are a perfect way to embrace the warmer weather,  and can act as a staple throughout the warmer summer months. Its simplicity allows for easy outfit choices, as they pretty much work well with any combination of colours and textures. Jeans in general are a wardrobe essential, and are highly rated for its practicality and comfort. 
Above I have put together 5 looks that can work for a casual day, or an evening out, all whilst incorporating this seasons current trends. 

Look1: 
Stripes, a classic look that works every year, always in fashion, and always looks great. Carrying on with the nautical theme I've teamed this with red Birkenstocks just to add some depth and to complete the overall look and feel I was going for. 

Look 2: 
Here I've kept things really simple opting for a white T-shirt, enabling the option to accessorise, to give the look a personality, individual to each person. I think this outfit can act as a foundation base to go crazy, or on the other hand be the life saviour option when you really need to just get out of the door! The soft colour of the shoes again is in the neutral family and acts as a base, so really easy to pair with any other colours and textures.

Look 3: 
This look is for my colour enthusiast, still keeping within the fresh light airy feel, I've added a complementary colour in the form of a cardigan that gives this overall look a pop of excitement and fun. Together teamed with these nautical ballerina flats. This colour will look great against warm skin tones, or those of you with lovely blonde locks!

Look 4:
Metallics were all over this catwalk for SS14, so if you want to embrace this trend but not go too crazy, then this bronze shimmery top in a simple crop style ( also a popular ongoing trend) will be a wonderful addition to your wardrobe. This look will work great for a stylish summer evening out, and here I have put this look together with weather platform wedges, to give you height and a tad bit of shimmer.

Look 5: 
Going back to trends Monochrome was quite heavy on the catwalk for SS14, and are currently quite popular amongst many high street brands. Another trend that had industry experts talking was the 'Sports Luxe' trend.  Seen within so many designer brands this season, if there was going to be one trend you included let it be this! Having said this I came across this mesh Helmut Lang top which combines these two trends together. Wanting to continue on within this direction I also found these statement Mules Shoes that finish the look off  amazingly. 


Whilst searching for the perfect blend of items, I'm often inspired by street style, fashion bloggers, and editorials, and thought it would be a great idea to show how some of my favourites wear this piece, as well as editorials that I love. 

Let me know your thoughts on white jeans, who are your favourite pair by,  and how you would put together an outfit that included this item, I would love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment